It’s official – there’s only three weeks to go before I leave for Europe and become a student at Sheffield Hallam University! To commemorate this occasion, I’ve written up a Before-I-Leave-Australia Bucket List and listed all the things I want to do before I go overseas.
- Spend a whole day pampering Andi (my dog).
- Relax for a weekend at the Sunshine Coast. – completed (sort-of) 14/08/2016.
- Soak up the sun and get a semi-decent tan. – completed 07/08/2016.
- Have a going away bash with my work friends. – completed 22/08/2016.
- Meet up with friends for one-on-one catch-ups. – completed throughout August.
- Take a photo of each member of my family (pets included).
- Go on a road trip with the siblings.
- Memorize some truly Bogan-Australian phrases to say overseas.
- Dye my hair (or at least parts of it) a different colour.